Avco Systems domain registration provision
Not the page you were looking for? Why not visit our company website.
Avco Systems Ltd. (hereafter "Avco") does not register domains for the general public. We may register domains on behalf of customers at their request, as part of hosting agreements, or for members of our staff.
If we register a domain in your name:
- If the domain is within the ".uk" namespace, this creates a three-way contract between Avco, you and Nominet, subject to Nominet's terms and conditions.
- You may request changes to the domain by e-mailing hostmaster at avcosystems.com.
- Any e-mail regarding your domain will receive a response in no more than five business days.
- We will inform you of any associated cost before registering or renewing the domain.
- If you are a customer then unless specified in your contract, or otherwise agreed with you beforehand, we will not charge you for actions we take relating to your domain.
- If you are a member of staff then we will pass on to you any costs we incur relating to your domain.
- As domains are primarily registered as part of a service that we provide to you, we will usually set up an autorenewal policy (where available) to ensure that the domain continues to be registered during the lifetime of the service.
- We will contact you at least 30 days before your domain expires to discuss the renewal or confirm that the autorenewal is still in place.
- If we contact you regarding your domain, we will indicate the date by which a response is required (or the action that will be taken if no response is received).
Whether or not you are a customer for whom we have registered a domain name, you may contact us regarding any domain we have registered or which we host by using the details below.
||17 Bath Road
||+44 (0)1753 213700
||hostmaster at avcosystems.com for general enquiries; abuse at avcosystems.com to make an abuse complaint
Any contact made will be acknowledged within five working days of receipt (normally the same working day if made via e-mail). Dealing with your query may take some time but we aim to have resolved reports within ten working days of acknowledgement; if this is not possible then we will let you know and keep you updated on the expected timescales.
If you are unhappy with how any part of the process has been handled, you can contact our Customer Support Manager (at customer.services at avcosystems.com) who will investigate and respond to you.